Sunday, February 21, 2010

Recipe for happy...

Give half the chance people would prefer to be alone, noone to answer to, noone reliant upon them and noone to tell them what to do. I used to be like that, that is until I found the love of my life a Shih Tzu X Lhasa Apso named Malakai. He is the most handsome boy in all of the city. He is so dedicated to me, loyal as and so full of unconditional love. Ok so i'm not a highly active person, love reading and would never be likened to an oil painting, but there he is when I get home ready to be cuddled and huggled with a smile on his face. I must admit it is my favourite part of the day to come home to such eagerness for affection, I feel the stress of work just drop away leaving me wonderfully relaxed for a great sleep, ready for another onslaught of the physical and emotional job of care work on the nursing home. Add that to joining a social group for Friday night drinks and yakking and you have recipe for a very nice week. Great friends, loads of unconditional love and enough money to pay for my book/reading habit and I am a happy man.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment