Monday, March 1, 2010

How to be attractive?!?!?!

The attractiveness of someone is a two fold thing the external and the internal. Granted alot of people judge a book by it's cover, whether it be their clothing or their physical appearance. I recently joined a facebook group that basically said that you can be attracted to someone's personality but it's not something you can whack off too. Recently I have joined in in the gay bear community where appearances are not the primary goal, it really is quite inclusive of anyone of any size, shape, and physical parameters. I can hear you say OMG can this guy really be that naive? Well, from my experience it's been that way. I have never been one to follow the latest trends in fashion, mind you if it's comfortable I'm all for it. I'm getting a little fed up with these perfumed pretty boys that have no personality, great to look at but nothing more than an empty shell, you may as well have sex with a PVC blow up doll, they fill a physical need but nothing more. They can be fun to hang with as you don't have to truely mentally have to be there. It's very relaxing as you don't have to think to hard. However to be truely attractive you need to be filled with something such as personality and brains. The most beautiful thing a person can have is a opinion and an educated mind.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment