Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's been a while

I know it's been a while since I blogged... Sorry :(

Since I last blogged my other half and I have finally got our bicycles off lay-by or as Americans call it lay away on Saturday and I have gone for a ride each day since, I forgot how much I enjoy riding. Over the years I've put on a bit of weight and riding around on this limited size seat has caused a slight aching around the buttocks area. I'm sure it will sort itself out soon enough. The next issue is to get a basket on the back so I can take the dog out and about with me, something I am really looking forward too, more puppy / daddy time. Something I definitely have to organize before the million paws walk in May. Next week hopefully we get our new futon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment