Thursday, January 28, 2010

Every little bit counts

So the apple iPad was released yesterday among a whole heap of celebration and pats on the back for the designers etc of apple... After getting over my initial apple-gasm, I read the specs and realized that once again the apple team are just off the mark. Sounds great on paper what it can do, my disappoinment comes from the lack of camera, pixilation of the app icons and several other silly little things, that if added would have kicked the ass of iPod and the iMac. I kept saying to friends and family that I was going to get an iPhone once they got all the bugs out of it but by the time they fixed it they brought out the next in line, the iPad. Leaving me happy for the step up in technology but I would have prefer to have had the iPhone issue not transferred to the iPad. Maybe iPad 2.0???


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment