Sunday, January 31, 2010

Avenue Q

So I went and saw avenue Q over the weekend at her majesty's theatre, one word could only describe the performance... Incredible! I have known the music for years in the lead up to the performance I was happy to say the actors were brilliant. And by adding a few Australian references made it their own. The one thing that made me squirm in my seat was the song 'what do you do with a BA in English, as it really made me think about my bachelors degree in media and its honours degree. Now that I have them my life has not really changed, I'm still working as a personal carer in aged care cleaning dirty dots and general shit kicker. Besides discovering my love of writing and concept development e.g. Story arcs, character design and development. I've started writing a novel and enjoying the journey that my characters are taking me on, I'm so glad I can type fast to keep up with my brain.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment