Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm not that belligerent!

I listen to the conquests of my friends and it has recently occured to me that I am grossly out of date in the matters of dating and hooking up. Ten years ago when I was on the meat market we didn't have pre shot penile pictures on our mobile phones if we showed somone our body it was in private and it meant something. Nowadays people have a variety of pictures available, is this because they have so little regard for their bodies that they feel that they body is public domain or is it that they have so much regard for themselves they feel they should be seen by one and all. I'm just not that belligerent I have done it once and felt so ashamed and then I found out that that person was out on a date with someone that I know I felt so cheap. As far as I am concerned I will never speak to him again I won't subject myself to any more humiliation from him - sleazy got. No one tells you that dating changes with technology. I really am lost in the way of the world. Any tips dear reader???


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. well know I find it hard to believe that you are that prudish

    ReplyDelete